7790Re: Binoviewer friendly ZS 105ED?

  • williamopticsmarketing
    Mar 8, 2006
      In fact, the zenithstar 105 in its present production forms is ALREADY
      already bino-friendly (no corrector required) and is supported very
      well by our ezt alt-alt mount. In other words, it makes a great
      observation combo with said accessories. We also tested it with the 90
      deg. erecting prism, and it is pretty amazing how it performs at
      night...

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Tom M" <tgmorris@...> wrote:

      > A while back there was mention of a binoviewer friendly version of
      the
      > 105ED that wouldn't require the use of the 1.6x adapter. Since I'm
      > thinking about getting the 105ED and have a WO binoviewer if this
      > version of the 105ED is "just around the corner" I may choose to wait
      > a bit.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic