7777Re: Which is better 105ed or 110 fluorite?

  • David Moorhouse
    Mar 7, 2006
      I assume you also had the same choice to make between the two OTA's
      what made you decide on the WO 110FL over the 105ED triplet? Also at
      the price there would have been Takahashi and others any reason for
      your final choice?

      The only WO scope I have seen here in New Zealand is a MegrezII 80
      which is gerat I sort of assumed the big brother the 105mm would be as
      good.

      Also do you have a link to a few of your images or can you post some to
      me to see what sort of quality is possible?

      David Moorhouse
      climber@...
      www.binoscope.co.nz

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "JoeBusch" <jbusch@...> wrote:

      > I have the WO 110FL. I have not tried to compare it to the 105ED.
      > But I can say that the 110FL provides superb images. I use it with
      my
      > ST2K. I have not tried a focal reducer with it.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic