6756Re: LXD55 and ZS80 question ( mounting solution for WO scopes)

  • Raul
    Jan 5, 2006
      Hi Rudi, does the orion 80ED mounting block have more than one
      threaded hole (or one threaded and one unthreaded at least)?
      If it has more than one, I can recommend our adapter (the 6" one),
      but if it has only one, I don't think it would be safe to use our
      adapter and instead would recomend that you use tube rings and a
      dovetail (like our 8" model).

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, Rudi <wa2nub@y...> wrote:
      > Raul,
      > Will your adapter work with the Orion 80ed also.
      > I just got one and would like to use it on my Konus
      > mount
      > (which happens to be in ups world somewhare on its way
      > to me).
      > And should I get the short or longer one?
      > Thanks in advance.
      > Rudi
      > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      > dsl.yahoo.com