4388Re: ZenithStar 66 ED Triplet APO f 7

  • williamoptics2004
    Jun 1, 2005
      Dear Barbara,

      I was very happy to seen you again at RTMC.

      We have two package selection for ZS 66 patzvel:(not triplet APO)

      Terrestrial Package Package Includes New WO 1.25" Erecting Prism and
      New 20mm (WA) Wide Angle Eyepiece (introductory price $299)

      Astronomical Package Package Includes 2 Inch SCT Dielectric Star
      Mirror Diagonal (introductory price $448)

      David told me you already ordered a ZS66 F/7 APO, they comes with
      OTA package only ,just ZS66 triplet APO and carrying case is included
      (introductory price is $495 OTA)

      you can order erecting prism any time you need it.

      Please let me know if you have other question.

      Thank you very much.

      Best Regards,

      William

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "deepskyqueen" <bwilson2@i...>
      wrote:
      > I flew to Riverside RTMC last weekend, and visited the Williams
      > booth. I was at NEAF 2004 and tried out several of the Williams
      scopes
      > that were set up there as well.
      >
      > I decided to order the Triplet ED APO, after being told it would not
      > display any color at 200 power!
      >
      > I understand from the website that July 2005 is the planned ship
      date.

      > Having owned several refractor achromats, I am looking forward to
      seeing
      > this little telescope perform. I own a 20 inch telescope, so this
      will
      > be used primarly for birding then some astronomy.
      >
      > My question is this: Why on the order page is the option for a
      star
      > diagonal only available as an SCT mirror or dielectric 2"?
      >
      > I would prefer an erecting prism diagonal option as I will be using
      it
      > for birding?
      >
      > I do not use an SCT.
      > Thanks,