      From: Whodat [mailto:icstars_38_male@...]
      Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 9:48 AM
      To: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [William-Optics] Re: GT-ONE First Impressions

      It was late last night and I was fairly excited but I dont see how I
      could have missed something that big. I am hoping that I did miss it
      and that I dont have some sort of problem. I did notice a hole in my
      polar scope but no protruding part as I saw in the picture. Maybe
      mine broke off. I will check again tonight, like I said it was late
      and a work day to boot.