4210Re: Binoviewer & WO 80II ED

  • cnstars2004
    May 1 1:08 PM
      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Vosgien"
      <tamaracdv@c...> wrote:
      > -Patrick...Did you remove the 2" extender and use a diagonal? Tell
      us
      > the different setups you have tried. It should focus without any
      > problem...Dave V
      > Hey Dave-

      Let me clarify a bit- Tried both ways;an extender,without extender
      using a WO 2" dielectric diag (very nice diag). Mind you i could only
      focus on terrestrial objects close in without the extender. i am
      going to try celestrial objects tonite, since the skies have now
      cleared in western MT. i was told that it should reach focus without
      any additional equipment. Tonite i should be able to tell. Thanks for
      your reply-

      Have a day- Patrick

      > -- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "cnstars2004" <solace02@m...>
      > wrote:
      > > Hey All-
      > >
      > > Just took posession of BO BV, and can't reach focus with 17mm EP
      > that
      > > came with BV's. Any ideas out there on what is needed to reach
      focus.

      > > Have a day- Patrick
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic