2871Re: Evaluating my "new" Megrez

  • doug92562
    Oct 2 8:37 AM
      Send an email to William Optics explaining the problem, you will find
      William himself very helpful. I doubt you will be able to get a
      warranty replacement, especially if someone modified the lens. The
      new ED triplet is available as a separate purchase by the way, I am
      awaiting mine. Screws right in where the original doublet did, uses
      same dew cap. The list price is 350, you may be able to get it
      cheaper. Color correction is claimed 5x better than the doublet.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic