22574Re: Using a flip mirror

  • dancingononeleg
    Mar 19, 2014
      I posted this question but didn't get an answer, it was perhaps rather too specific. Anyway I tried out the Megrez 120 with the flip mirror and yes it does come to focus, but only just. When I attach my Canon 60D via a T ring adapter to the flip mirror housing, the focuser on the Megrez needs to be only extended by 7mm from its fully home position to view astro. objects. If the light cone from the Megrez had been much shorter this would not have been possible. So now I have a great scope and the convenience of the flip mirror for viewing/photography.
      Michael
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic