22565RE: GTF81 focal length

  • dan_kordella
    Mar 4, 2014
    I use the GTF81 with an Atik 383l camera. What really cinched it for me was that it was becoming difficult to fit all the components of my optical train using a scope with an added field flattener/reducer and not search all over creation for the bits to get all the spacing right. With the GTF81 (and the GTF102) this is not at all a concern. The optics are sharp, the field is pancake-flat, and I really like the feel and strength of the focuser (I don't use the DDG version).

    Attached is a recent image I did using that pair.
  • Show all 18 messages in this topic