22518RE: BARLOW AND REDUCER FOR WOGTF 81

  • timm_bottoni
    Dec 27, 2013

      Hi,

      Due to the flattener and length of the tube, WO doesn't have any sort of option for you.  It has the same front optics as a GT81, so another option might be to buy just a GT81 tube from WO.  Not sure how much this would cost, but you would have to unscrew the focuser, optics, and dew shield and screw them onto the GT81 tube, which would mean you essentially downgrade to a GT81 without the flattener.

      Then of course you would also have to spend money on a Reducer/Flattener like the WO Flat 6A for GT81 which is $227 - http://www.williamoptics.com/wo_shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=26_42&product_id=648

      If you are interested let me know, and I will try to have William contact you by email and see if he would sell a GT81 tube to you.

      Thanks,