22506RE: Re: [William Optics] RE: GTF81 focal length

  • drollain
    Dec 10, 2013

      Timm,

      You always seem to say the right thing about these scopes.  Because of your review on the 102GTF I purchased one.  I am going marry that up to a QHY12 OSC.  I believe that with the size of that chip,  I may be able to fit Andromeda corner to corner...

      The scope that I am getting are the ones marked f/6.9.  I am not really sure if its actually f/7.68 like the later 102GTF's I am guessing that it is.

      Sorry,  did mean to hijack the thread...  =)

      Kind Regards,

      -Doug

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic