22501Re: Megrez90 and Flattener

  • inzet
    Dec 4, 2013

      I have experience with the f/6.9 model.

      Borg 7887 cover 100% (I have this one)

      TeleVue TRF-2008 cover 90%

      WO FFIII cover 80%

      If your sensor size is small, FFIII is a great choice.

      However, your f/6.2 model is a completely different telescope, optical schema is different. It should have a different name to avoid confusion. I think Gianluca's statements are based on experience, so you contact him for more details.

      My only suggestion is to pay great attention to sensor-to-lenses distance, normally 55mm. This distance comes free on Nikon's (45+10mm T2), using Canon you have to add 1mm.

      Gianluca

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic