      To: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com
      From: briancourland@...
      Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 04:14:19 -0700
      Subject: Re: [William Optics] RE: Field Flattener

      This is the link to a WO field flattener currently on sale on ice in space an Australian site- perhaps you can ask the seller?
      Registered User

      UniPol is offline
      Location: Winmalee, Lower Blue Mountains, NSW
      William Optics Field Flattener for FLT-110 & FLT-132

      This high-quality flattener with 68mm of free aperture has been engineered and CNC machined for AP use with William Optics FLT - 98, FLT-110 & FLT-132 APO refractors. Designed by leading designer Thomas Back for the FLT line. Comes with the normally optional extension tube. $350 inc. postage

      From: rich.crowell1@...
      Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 10:47:05 -0700
      Subject: [William Optics] Field Flattener

      I recently acquired an older TMB FLT 110. I am not sure exactly of what vintage.   WO makes several field flatteners as well other manufacturers.  Does anyone have a suggestion as to which would be the best choice mated to this scope.  I am using a 2 ½’ Moonlite focuser.  I am not sure if that would influence the choice.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic