      To: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com
      From: rich.crowell1@...
      Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:15:06 -0700
      Subject: [William Optics] RE: Field Flattener

      Paulo thank you for the picture but do you have a model #?  I am thinking that WO has changed this product.  I suspect that the Feild Flattener 68 is the unit I want but WO doesn't seem to produce it any more.  Has anyone had any experience with a currently produced flattener and this scope.

      Rich

      --- In william-optics@yahoogroups.com, <cgsathome@...> wrote:

      Rich –

      If you have the Moonlite focuser with a threaded 68mm drawtube, you can purchase an adaptor from Moonlite that will thread into a TMB flattener (like Paul is showing) on one end and into the Moonlite focuser on the other.  If you have a 2-1/2” compression drawtube, you could choose to switch it out for a 68mm threaded version, I believe.  Not advocating this but just saying it is an option to get the entire setup threaded.

      Craig Smith

      From: rich.crowell1@...
      Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 10:47:05 -0700
      Subject: [William Optics] Field Flattener

      I recently acquired an older TMB FLT 110. I am not sure exactly of what vintage.   WO makes several field flatteners as well other manufacturers.  Does anyone have a suggestion as to which would be the best choice mated to this scope.  I am using a 2 ½’ Moonlite focuser.  I am not sure if that would influence the choice.

      Rich

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic