    To: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com
    From: rich.crowell1@...
    Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 10:47:05 -0700
    Subject: [William Optics] Field Flattener

    I recently acquired an older TMB FLT 110. I am not sure exactly of what vintage.   WO makes several field flatteners as well other manufacturers.  Does anyone have a suggestion as to which would be the best choice mated to this scope.  I am using a 2 ½’ Moonlite focuser.  I am not sure if that would influence the choice.

    Rich

  • Show all 8 messages in this topic