22434RE: Please LIKE the WO Facebook page

  • stanschlieper
    Sep 3, 2013

      Definitely a dinosaur and still not very user friendly. Changing the look is just that. It looks different,but still lacks the ease and abilities that other sites have made the norm.  Still very confusing to use.

      Stan

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, <william-optics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi all,  I wanted to let everyone know that they are welcome to LIKE the WO Facebook page here - https://www.facebook.com/pages/William-Optics/464754920382

      I have to admit, I'm really not thrilled with the new way that Yahoo changed the look and feel of Yahoo Groups.  I find it quite slow, and rather confusing.  I realize it's free, and beggers can't be choosers, but I fear Yahoo Groups is becoming a dinosaur, and these new changes seem to actually be quite discouraging to me.

      Feel free to share your thoughts.

      Clear skies!!!!