22401WO 110mm FLT

  • skyguycan
    Jun 6, 2013
      Hi Guys,

      I have had this OTA for about 5 years now and use it strictly for imaging. Up to a couple of months ago I have been using a Meade DSI ll Mono for most of my imaging with very good success with all things considered.

      I have upgraded the Meade DSI to a much, much heavier SBIG camera. I am starting to notice that the one set screw, that holds the diagonal and the 2 inch nose piece of the SBIG camera is not enough to keep the camera square to the optical path. Aside from drilling and tapping a couple extra screw holes, is there anything else out there to hold the camera more securely?

      Thank you and Clear Skies!!
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic