      From: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:William-Optics@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Timm B
      Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 9:38 PM
      To: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [William Optics] Re: FLT110 focus wobble

      Those two large silver screws on the side of the new R&P DDG focuser are for putting extra resistance on the internal teflon pressure pieces to increase friction of the tube if needed.

      I'm pretty familiar with the new R&P focuser so if anyone has questions just let me know.

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "ajtdebruin" <ajtdebruin@...> wrote:
      > Btw, what purpose serve those two large silver screws to the right of the ddg display?
      > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "ajtdebruin" wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi everybody, I am new here. I just bought a FLT 110 and there seems to be a lot of play in the focuser espescialy if fully extended! By that I mean that I can "lift" the tube. Perhaps the tube hangs in the r&p focuser by design? Thanks

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic