22141Re: [William Optics] R&P focuser for GT-81

  • eric
    Sep 13, 2012
      Michael,
      The DDG 2" focuser has been a problem for many owners. Despite adjusting the hex nut (B) with an Allan key many times , in many ways, the focuser does not 'grip' for long: either too loose with no contact or too tight with no movement. Problem is possible reason for WO to now offer the R&P.
      Though of buying FeatherTouch (I know of a few GT-81 owners who have ungraded) but this would been I would have to mount with rings in place of the dovetail.
      Will let you know how I get on with the R&P.
      Eric

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, MICHEAL CHASTNEY <chastney690@...> wrote:

      > Hi Eric what`s been the problem ,i love mine and have only had to adjust it once,which is very easy to do.
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Mike

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic