22042RE: [William Optics] How to mate an SBIG STM-11000?

  • christian_hennes@agilent.com
    May 2, 2012

      Hello Paul,

      I read your reply only today ! Sorry for that. Thanks a lot. I went to the "Precise Parts" site which I did not know, this is great. But, as you said, the mechanical match is not enough. So, if I read your message well, I should replace my AFR IV with the WO FF 68, which mate the FLT 132 and offer a 68 mm output field. Am I correct?

      Thanks again, this is very interesting. All my apologies for my slow response.

      Best regards,

      Christian

      Lyon, France