22033Re: [William Optics] GT-81 Finder scope question?

  • George Ionas
    Apr 12 9:24 PM
      Anthony,

      Have a look here  http://www.cloudynights.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4842027/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/all/vc/1

      I have posted two images using the ADM dovetail plates attached to the GT-81 tube rings which are purchased separately from WO, choice of either black or white.

      George Ionas
      GT-81  #6

      On 13/04/2012 1:36 p.m., torzechowski wrote:

      Anyone find a sutable dovetail plate to mount the GT81 on with? There is a write up in Astronomy Today about a Lunt plate. Anyone try something else?

      Thanks
      Anthony Orzechowski
      GT81 #1

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "eric" <ericemms@...> wrote:

      > Gary,
      > I shall email you a couple of photos.
      > As only 99 GT81s were released, I am wonder which number is yours (number inscribed on focuser base plate)?
      > Kind regards
      > Eric
      >
      > GT81 #35
      >
      > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, Gary Flowers <corgimix@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Eric,
      > > Thanks for the answer. I will check it out later today and see if it works. A picture of your setup would be very helpful if you could email me one I'd appreciate it. It my first WO scope ans so far mostly pleased with it. :-)
      > > Gary

      No virus found in this message.