22032Re: [William Optics] GT-81 Finder scope question?

  • torzechowski
    Apr 12, 2012
      Anyone find a sutable dovetail plate to mount the GT81 on with? There is a write up in Astronomy Today about a Lunt plate. Anyone try something else?

      Thanks
      Anthony Orzechowski
      GT81 #1

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "eric" <ericemms@...> wrote:

      > Gary,
      > I shall email you a couple of photos.
      > As only 99 GT81s were released, I am wonder which number is yours (number inscribed on focuser base plate)?
      > Kind regards
      > Eric
      >
      > GT81 #35
      >
      > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, Gary Flowers <corgimix@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Eric,
      > > Thanks for the answer. I will check it out later today and see if it works. A picture of your setup would be very helpful if you could email me one I'd appreciate it. It my first WO scope ans so far mostly pleased with it. :-)
      > > Gary

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic