21590Re: SV: [William Optics] NEW 151 F5.2 APO Link to amazing picture

  • ¢Ý¢ø¢ü¢ñ¢ë
    Mar 3, 2011
      Hi Dan,

      Thank you Dan,the 151 is the first sample we made,the reflection spikes was from some tube threads of rear element ,the final version will be improve for sure.

      William

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Heimdahl" <dan@...> wrote:

      > Hi.
      >

      > Very nice Horsehead.
      >
      > But I do see diffraction spikes that looks worrying. Even in stars not so
      > bright it seems.
      >
      > From HIP26953 (not seen in the image), there seems to be a massive
      > diffraction spike entering at the bottom of the image.
      >
      > Is this due to the design or is possibly a flattener involved somehow?
      >

      > BR
      > /Dan

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic