      From HIP26953 (not seen in the image), there seems to be a massive diffraction spike entering at the bottom of the image.

      Is this due to the design or is possibly a flattener involved somehow?

      BR
      /Dan

      Från: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:William-Optics@yahoogroups.com] För ¢Ý¢ø¢ü¢ñ¢ë¢û
      Skickat: den 2 mars 2011 21:35
      Till: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com
      Ämne: [William Optics] NEW 151 F5.2 APO Link to amazing picture

      Hello Everyone,

      The New 151 APO has excellent design for astrophotograpy with 5 element in two group (it's air spaced FPL53 element) it cover complete full frame CCD.The scope will take pre-order only.intruducing price is US$7988 for OTA (first 3 sets only) that includes new 3.5" DDG focuser and mounting rings
      delivery time takes 2-3 month.
      Thank you.

      William Yang
      William Optics