19182I sell one reduser flattener v. III from Wiliam Optics: for ITALIANS USERS

  • astrolivella1
    Jan 1, 2009
      Hello from Italy: Sorry if I cannot post here.
      I sell on Ebay one reduser V. III:

      http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&Item=170289466768&Category=74930&_trksid=p3907.m29&_trkparms=al
      go%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1

      Ask me if you have some questions. The price from the Italian
      distributor is much more higher and I also send free shipping inside
      Italy. The selling is almost finish.

      Vendo riduttore-spianatore per rifrattori nuovo: contattatemi per
      informazioni, grazie! L'asta sta per finire. Informazioni anche su
      Astrosell.it

      Gab