      From: Jim Anderson [mailto:jim.a@...]
      Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 10:22 PM
      To: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [William-Optics] MX7-usb/Star2000 and the GT1

      Would anyone have gone through setting up the Star2000 on a GT1 yet? I am
      getting ready to do so and would like to get any suggestions or sample
      settings to shorten the learning curve. Any assistance would be most

      By the way, as a testament to the GT1, I was able to get a six minute
      unguided pic of M51 on Saturday. No star trails at all. Configuration was
      GT1, FLT110, Megrez 80, using the MX7-usb. Had some wonderful comments from
      other folks about the configuration and the quality of WO's products. My
      chest was puff'd out like a peacocks with pride. Thanks WO.

      All the best,