1741Re: DCL-52 & TV85

  • davetyrer <davetyrer@yahoo.co.uk>
    Mar 1, 2003
      Thanks for the explanation Daniel now I understand, but I've just
      managed to get my hands on an NP-101 which is already flatfield so
      it's not much really an issue any more. Hopefully I'll have it by
      next weekend - only problem is my mount isn't available for 2
      months - cel la vie!

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "danieldgj <danieldgj@y...>"

      <davetyrer@y...>"
      > <davetyrer@y...> wrote:
      > > Hi Daniel
      > > I expect the DCL-52 is the eyepiece you are talking about. see
      this
      > > links. Would this eyepiece help flatten the field then?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic