      From: Ciobotas
      Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 9:16 AM
      Subject: Re: [William Optics] Re: (Slightly OT) US Import Taxes from Taiwan

      I must have lucked out too, I have bought two scopes from WO in Taiwan so far and didn't have to pay import duties.  I knw the UK folk do (their customs police is the worst imo), so maybe it depends what country you're located in.  I'm guessing some of you guys who got taxed are in the UK or Canada maybe?

       Best of luck Jeff,

      Daniel

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic