1649Re: FLT-110 Hard case Dimensions?

  • J.D. Metzger <jdmetzg@us.ibm.com>
    Feb 4 6:10 PM
      Thanks for the feedback. After I posted the question, I got an
      offline reply from WO. They can make a custom version of the case to
      fit the TV85 for $250. I finally decided to go with a different
      custom case fabricator, who will make me a ScopeGuard-type case for less.

      Clear skies,
      - J.D.

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Kenji
      <bakanekowithsushi@y...>" <bakanekowithsushi@y...> wrote:
      > Hi there,
      > I haven't really go into measuring the internal dimensions,
      > but by comparing my pal's TV85 with my FLT, i guess its pretty
      > spacious if you put the TV in the case (with the foam in). I guess
      > You will pretty like the case if you got it, very sturdy and tough.
      > Tough enough to be a make-shift chair!
      >
      > Charlie Tan
      > www.staradise.com
      > Singapore
      >
      > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "J.D. Metzger <jdmetzg@u...>"
      > <jdmetzg@u...> wrote:
      > > I'm looking for a hard case to use for my TV85 refractor, and am
      > > considering the aluminum FLT-110 case. Can anyone tell me the
      > exact
      > > interior dimensions, with and without the foam? Thanks!!
      > >
      > > - J.D. Metzger
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic