15539Re: very large diagonals

  • Greg
    Jul 1, 2007
      It's true for visual use on large observatory scopes as well. The
      club I am in occasionally rents the 60 inch telescope at Mt. Wilson
      for a night of visual observing. The eyepieces for that scope are 4
      inchers. And at that it still give only a narrow field of view due to
      the very long focal length of the scope.