      Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 7:16 AM
      Subject: RE: [William-Optics] 132mm

      Bob, nice looking scope

      I couldnÂ’t read the front of the lens in the photo, what is the focal length of it?

      Also what size focuser is that?

      Thanks

      Michael Downing

      www.astroden. com

      #15 and I know WO said the first run was 20 scopes. But later in the
      email a January 2007 delivery date was mentioned. Hmmm, wondering if
      WO is trying to tell me something, 'cus if they are I have my eye one
      of Markus' 130/1200 for 4k.
      I do not wan to out weigh Mrs. Santa Claus' patience.
      Danny Janosick

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic