      From: Dan
      Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 9:26 AM
      Subject: [William-Optics] Re: 132mm

      That is one fine looking ota. I look forward to your first light observations or images. One
      thing thing that is missing from the picture of your scope is image scale. It would be great
      if you could post an image showing how large the ota is in comparison to a person or
      another ota.
      Best wishes with the scope and may you have thousands of quality hours with it under
      velvety black skies.
      danny janosick
      --- In William-Optics@ yahoogroups. com, "Robert Weiss" <rweiss3@... > wrote:
      > Dan I received mine this week what a telescope. I am still working on the mounting
      system which should be ready tonight is ups makes it. I posted a few photo's under Bob
      it's worth the wait.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic