12325Re: 132mm

  • Chris Appleton
    Dec 9, 2006
      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Weiss" <rweiss3@...>
      wrote:

      Hi Bob

      Congrats on the new beautiful looking 132mm Apo refractor. I am very
      much interested in finally seeing a report on how well this scope
      performs at the eyepiece as well as for imaging. Hope you get the
      plate today and the skies are clear for you. I am on the list for the
      2nd batch which will be ready in January/07 and I am excited to get
      mine (just got to get some expenses and Christmas out of the way).
      Also great job done from the WO team providing us this beautiful Apo
      refractor at good prices (thanks guy's).

      Cheers,

      Chris Appleton

      > Dan I received mine this week what a telescope. I am still working
      on the mounting system which should be ready tonight is ups makes it.
      I posted a few photo's under Bob it's worth the wait.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic