      From: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com [mailto: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Robert Weiss
      Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 6:47 AM
      To: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [William-Optics] 132mm

      Dan I received mine this week what a telescope. I am still working on the mounting system which should be ready tonight is ups makes it. I posted a few photo's under Bob it's worth the wait.

      #15 and I know WO said the first run was 20 scopes. But later in the
      email a January 2007 delivery date was mentioned. Hmmm, wondering if
      WO is trying to tell me something, 'cus if they are I have my eye one
      of Markus' 130/1200 for 4k.
      I do not wan to out weigh Mrs. Santa Claus' patience.
      Danny Janosick

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic