      From: Dan
      Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 8:59 PM
      Subject: [William-Optics] 132mm

      I highly doubt if anyone knows this answer but I will ask it anyway.
      Does anyone have an inside scoop on how many 132mm's will be delivered
      before Christmas?
      I inquired how deep I was on the pre-order list and I was told I was
      #15 and I know WO said the first run was 20 scopes. But later in the
      email a January 2007 delivery date was mentioned. Hmmm, wondering if
      WO is trying to tell me something, 'cus if they are I have my eye one
      of Markus' 130/1200 for 4k.
      I do not wan to out weigh Mrs. Santa Claus' patience.
      Danny Janosick

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic