12129New Member

  • jvwall3
    Nov 25, 2006
      Hello Group,

      My name is John Wall and I've just got into Astrophotagraphy. I'm not
      a rich man, so for that reason, and for the fact that I enjoy quality,
      has steered me to the great products of William Optics. I bought the
      lens upgrade for my Astro-Tech 80 and I'm very impressed. I also got
      in on the $199 deal for the 66mm semi Apo, seems to be a very hi
      quality instument. My Astro-Tech focuser slips and quits working when I
      need it the most(while imaging)so I'm not happy with that. I sure do
      like the new Megrez 90.

      Here's a Pic from my 80mm.
      http://tinyurl.com/yn4joy
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic