10832Re: Moderator, Help!!!

  • roundycat
    Sep 1, 2006
      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, Kurt Friedrich
      <kurt_friedrich@...> wrote:

      > I tried adding a pic to your folder, and it rejected
      > it, but maybe you set that album for you only?
      >
      > If so are you sure you are logged into Yahoo with the
      > same account you used to upload it?
      >
      > I added a new folder (kurts test), uloaded a pic,
      > looked at it, then added a 2nd pic, no problem.
      >
      > Why don't you try and delete your album, then make a
      > new one, and try uploading to that new one??
      >

      > Kurt
      > I was right the first time. I was doing something extraordinarily
      stupid. I modified the file name as I did not know if the whole name
      would appear or not. My own machine could not then find the file to
      upload it. I really should stick to simple things like eating and
      sleeping. Hope someone there finds the pictures worth looking at. I
      may continue with the flattener/chromatic aberration argument when I
      have got over my embarassment!

      Thanks for the help

      Dennis Isaacs

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic