WNA Meeting 6/20, Michael Pock

  • willard.beach
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2013
      Our recently elected local representative to the South Portland City Council, Michael Pock will speak at the June 20 meeting of Willard Neighborhood Association. After some get-acquainted time, we'll have a question & answer session. The meeting will start Thursday at 7:00pm and is held at Betsy Ross House Community Room. Betsy Ross House is located at 99 Preble Street Extension, S.P. Our entry is through the door at the back of the building, just off Stanford Street

      Also, remember that the 3rd Annual Willard Fest will be held on Saturday, July 13th (14th is the rain date). Their program is expanding and you can see recent updates at their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/WillardFest