WNA Meeting Thursday 7pm

  • s1d2willard
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2012
      Willard Neighborhood Association will hold a regular business meeting on November 15, 7:00pm with discussion of the recent Broadway Traffic Forum, our upcoming calendar schedule, and reports from other committees. We'll be at our usual location, Betsy Ross House community room. The entrance is in the back of the building at 99 Preble Street with parking just off Stanford Street. This will be our final meeting for 2012. Our next regular business meeting will be on February 21 in the new year.

      ~ Best Wishes to All for a Happy Holiday Season ~