WNA Meeting Thurs 9-20 at 7pm

  • s1d2willard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2012
      Willard Neighborhood Association will hold a quarterly business meeting
      this month at Betsy Ross House in the Community Room. The meeting is
      scheduled for Thursday, Sept 20 starting at 7:00pm. If you would like
      to participate in your local group, be sure to attend. Nominations for
      WNA executive board will also be discussed. And to help you plan ahead,
      on October 18 we'll host a Broadway Traffic Forum with Tex Heauser,
      Officer Linda Barker, and a representative from SMCC. Be sure to bring
      your ideas to that meeting! The October meeting will start at 6:30
      instead of our usual 7:00 pm. The entry to Betsy Ross House is off
      Stanford Street parking area.