Upcoming Calendar

  • s1d2willard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2012
      Willard Neighborhood Association will not hold a meeting this month of
      August.

      A regular business meeting is scheduled for September 20.

      A Broadway Traffic Forum is planned for October 18, with details to be
      announced in a future message.

      Plan to attend the meetings in September, October, and then November 15
      when we will elect our Executive Board officers. Think about who might
      be nominated to those positions.

      Our meetings are held on the third Thursday of the month, normally
      starting at 7:00pm and located in the community room of Betsy Ross House
      – 99 Preble Street Extension.