Meeting 7:00pm Thursday, 9/15

  • s1d2willard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2011
      Our September meeting of Willard Neighborhood Association will be held
      at Betsy Ross House in the Community Room. Discussion will center on
      regular business and planning our upcoming calendar. All residents are
      invited to attend – please bring your suggestions to this forum.
      We'll also talk about nominations for WNA executive board officers. If
      you or anyone you know wishes to take part, be sure to participate in
      this meeting. fmi contact Devon Gray, Secretary (s1d2willard@...)
      or 767-2374