Re: [WNA] Fw: Re: Development on Willard Square

  • Misty McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2011
      Hello Joe (and neighborhood),

      Thanks so much for your statement about the owners/proprietors of Mr.
      Delicious and their former employment with Rosemont Market. I understand
      if you're not at liberty to disclose this, but can you say anything
      about the terms by which Mr. Perry and Mr. Hayward came to be former
      employees? Did they leave on amicable terms, and were they professional
      about their departure?

      Many of us on this list are big Rosemont supporters and fans.
      Personally, I'd like to better understand how the Mr. Delicious
      properietors left Rosemont as part of gathering information to develop
      an opinion on the new market proposal.

      All the best, and thanks in advance for considering this request.

      Misty McLaughlin
      58 Pillsbury St.
      South Portland 04106