READ * UPDATE * READ

  • willard.beach
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      At the meeting of Willard Neighborhood Association on October 21 it was
      decided to postpone Bob Crowley's appearance as our speaker. He was
      scheduled for our November time slot. However, that date was discovered
      to conflict with a exceptional program planned by South Portland
      Historical Society. So Bob Crowley's presentation has been
      postponed to another time, to be decided.

      The Willard Neighborhood Association meeting for November is pre-empted
      by the South Portland Historical Society program. Members and friends
      of WNA are encouraged to attend that program on Thursday, November 18 at
      the SP City Hall Council Chambers. South Portland Historical Society
      especially invites anyone with knowledge or experiences about
      Knightville to be there. Each person will be given an opportunity to
      speak. A dvd recording of the evening will be made. The program will
      commence at 6:30pm, with doors open at 6:00pm.

      The next regular meeting of Willard Neighborhood Association will be
      held on January 20.