No Meeting in July

  • willard.beach
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      We had an excellent turnout for Kathy DiPhilippo's talk on "A
      History of Willard Neighborhood" at our June 17 meeting. Many local
      residents added to the interesting discussion with comments from their
      personal history. It was a rare opportunity to share details about this
      area where we live. Our sincere appreciation goes to Kathy for
      presenting this special program to the Willard Neighborhood Association.

      With no meeting planned for July, members of Willard Neighborhood
      Association are urged to mark their calendars for our annual Potluck and
      BBQ to be held August 19. Wayne and Betsy Ross have generously offered
      to host the occasion once again this year and their beautiful setting
      provides an opportunity for everyone to re-connect at this popular
      event. Plan now to bring a favorite dish to share and be sure to let
      your neighbors know they are welcome to come !

      Remember to visit our website at www.WillardNeighborhood.org
      <http://www.willardneighborhood.org/> to see Minutes of meetings,
      Calendar changes, and other information. Your participation is needed
      to maintain WNA as a dynamic part of our community. Best Wishes for a
      Happy 4th of July !