Kathy DiPhilippo 6:30pm, June 17

  • willard.beach
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2010
      For our June meeting our guest speaker will be

      Kathy DiPhilippo, Director of S. Portland Historical Society, who brings

      A Picture of Willard Neighborhood

      her original presentation covering the development of this flourishing
      district will include slides and historical perspectives. In addition
      to our regular membership, the public is invited to attend this program.

      THURSDAY, JUNE 17 – 6:30PM

      BETSY ROSS HOUSE COMMUNITY ROOM

      Please forward this invitation to your friends and neighbors, or anyone
      else you think may be interested in this exceptional opportunity. Hope
      to see you there !