May Calendar Correction

  • s1d2willard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      A mistake was made in the previous post !

      Kathy DiPhilippo, Director of South Portland Historical Society, will
      come on June 17 to bring her presentation about Willard Neighborhood.
      South Portland Historical Society will host a Kite Flying Festival this
      coming Saturday, May 8, at Bug Light Park from 11:00am to 4:00pm. They
      will also have an auction at the end of May. See their website
      <http://www.southportland.org/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC=%7B305CA782-1F7\
      0-48BA-BE1A-9504C1FE3CD7%7D> for more details.
      Our session in May will offer a regular business meeting, with no
      particular speaker scheduled at this time. Send a return e-mail message
      if you have any issues, comments, or suggestions you would like brought
      to the meeting. Your ideas will be discussed even if you're unable
      to personally attend. There are lots of neighborhood activities
      we'd like to carry out, so come and participate if you want to be a
      part of them. As we normally meet on the third Thursday of the month,
      the date will be May 20, 7:00pm ~ We hope to see you there.