BRH ResidentsÂ’ Potluck 5:30pm 4-15

  • willard.beach
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
      Once again we will host residents of Betsy Ross House for our annual Appreciation Potluck dinner.
      For a number of years, this event has been gratefully received by the community at Betsy Ross House. Because of pleasant experiences and supplementary announcements, we expect even greater attendance by residents this year. Plan to participate to make this year's activity even more memorable for everyone.

      Bring a favorite casserole, salad, or dessert to add to the enjoyment .

      This activity will be held at Betsy Ross House Community Room on Thursday, April 15 in lieu of the Willard Neighborhood Association regular meeting. We'll start setting up around 5:00pm, with doors opening at 5:30. We hope you'll be there !