Tex Haeuser - Thurs Feb 18, 7pm

  • willard.beach
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2010
      A Big Thank You to All

      Who Have Already Sent Your Membership Renewal !

      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

      For 20 years Tex Haeuser has been South Portland's Planning Director
      overseeing zoning changes, road and traffic issues, citizen efforts for
      improvements, and the development of our community from the Maine Mall
      to Spring Point.
      This month, Tex will join us as our featured speaker at our Willard
      Neighborhood Association Meeting. Everyone agreed that Tex's
      appearance two years ago was filled with exciting perspectives and
      dynamic dialogue. This presentation will include discussion about the
      City's current progress toward a new comprehensive plan, plus
      updates on the City's efforts to see revisions on some new FEMA
      regulations which affect local floodplain designations. You'll want
      to make time for this opportunity to learn about these relevant changes
      that affect our daily lives and to participate in the conversation.
      Join us at Betsy Ross House on Thursday February 18, 7:00pm.
      Refreshments will be served. A brief business meeting will follow.