Election of Officers, Thursday Nov 19

  • willard.beach
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2009
      Plan to attend this month's meeting of Willard Neighborhood Association. To elect representative Officers of WNA, your vote is important. Nominations will continue to be accepted before we vote. We'll share an array of desserts after this regular business meeting, so bring one of your favorites sweets to add to the variety. Our meeting will be held on Thursday November 19 at 7:00pm in our usual location, Betsy Ross House community room. We hope to see you there !